Official Rules for GO BACKSTAGE WITH RELIABLE Contest
1. These are the contest rules in their entirety. No other rules apply, whether implied or expressed
2. The contest will air on 104.7 The Fish beginning Monday, August 15, 2016 and end on Wednesday, August 31, 2016. Contest may end without prior notice. Employees of 104.7 The Fish, Salem Media Group, Reliabel Heating and Air, their parent companies and subsidiaries, or any other radio station serving the Atlanta area, or their families are not eligible to participate.
3. Persons must be at least 18 years of age to participate and win the contest. Proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming prize.
4. Only persons who have not won any prize on the air in the last 30 days are eligible to play and win the contest. A person may not enter on behalf of another person.
5. Only one winner will be allowed per immediate family and/or household during the contest period.
6. Winner must be a resident of the state of Georgia.
7. Winners must provide their name, telephone number and email address on the registration form at www.celebratefreedom.com to enter. 104.7 The Fish will randomly select one grand prize winner of the GO BACKSTAGE WITH RELEIABLE contest from all the online entries at www.celebratefreedom.com. Winner receives 2 Celebrate Freedom VIP seating passes and 2 GO BACKSTAGE WITH RELIABLE passes, allowing the winner to go backstage at a designated time to meet one of the artists at Celebrate Freedom on September 3, 2016. Time of meet and greet and artist meeting will be provided at the time of winner notification.
8. One entry per person accepted. Other entries will be disqualified.
9. Prize will be awarded and winner contacted. Winner must pick up prize elements at Celebrate Freedom on September 2, 2016. Winners will be required to provide proof of identification, social security number and sign a release form acknowledging receipt of the prize. Under no circumstances will a prize be mailed to a winner.
10. 104.7 The Fish reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means. Each winner is restricted to one win during the contest.
11. Winners must present a valid identification, including Social Security number in order to claim prize. . Winners must grant 104.7 The Fish the exclusive permission to use his or her name, biographical data, photograph, voice and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and must waive claims of royalty, right of remuneration for such use. Each winner must waive any and all claims of liability against Salem Communications, their affiliates and their respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from participation in this contest or from use of the prize.
12. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. 104.7 The Fish will provide the winner with a Form 1099 for tax purposes.
13. Winner acknowledges that their information will be provided to Reliable Heating and Air.
14. The station management whose decision is final will decide any questions concerning these rules and the administration of the contest.
15. These rules may be amended at any time by 104.7 The Fish management, without prior notification.