Official Rules for 94.9 KLTY The Care Now “Jump the Line” Contest
1. These are the contest rules in their entirety. No other rules apply, whether implied or expressed
2. The contest will air on 94.9 KLTY beginning Monday, June 13th, 2016 and end on
Friday, June 24th, 2016. The contest may end without prior notice. Employees of 94.9
KLTY, Salem Communications, Care Now, their parent companies and
subsidiaries, or any other radio station serving the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, or their families
are not eligible to participate.
3. Persons must be at least 18 years of age to participate and win the contest. Proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming prize.
4. Only persons who have not won any prize on the air in the last 30 days are
eligible to play and win the contest. A person may not call in on behalf of another person.
5. Only one winner will be allowed per immediate family and/or household during the contest period.
6. Winner must be a resident of the state of Texas.
7. Winners must provide their name, address, telephone number and email address on the registration form at www.KLTY.com to enter. 94.9 KLTY randomly select one grand prize winner of the Care Now “Jump the Line” contest from all the online entries at KLTY.com. Winner receives 4 Celebrate Freedom VIP seating passes and 4 Care Now Jump the Line passes, allowing the winner to go to the front of the autograph line at Celebrate Freedom 26 on June 25th, 2016.
8. One entry per person accepted. Other entries will be disqualified.
9. Prize will be awarded and winner contacted. Winner must pick up prize elements at Celebrate Freedom 26 on June 25th, 2016. Winners will be required to provide proof of identification, social security number and sign a release form acknowledging receipt of the prize. Under no circumstances will a prize be mailed to a winner.
10. 94.9 KLTY reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means. Each winner is restricted to one win during the contest.
11. Winners must present a valid identification, including Social Security number in order to claim prize. . Winners must grant 94.9 KLTY the exclusive permission to use his or her name, biographical data, photograph, voice and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and must waive claims of royalty, right of remuneration for such use. Each winner must waive any and all claims of liability against Salem Communications, their affiliates and their respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from participation in this contest or from use of the prize.
12. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. 94.9 KLTY will provide the winner with a Form 1099 for tax purposes.
13. Winner acknowledges that their information will be provided to Care Now.
14. The station management whose decision is final will decide any questions concerning these rules and the administration of the contest.
15. These rules may be amended at any time by 94.9 KLTY management, without prior